Proven Method to Win Your Ex Back


I know from experience how immensely painful break-ups are. Believe me, I've been there. Last year, the woman of my dreams walked out on me after a 3 year relationship. One day, we were happy together - the next day, it stopped with a single, brutal SMS. In this article, I am going to show you how I managed to win her back in just under a month - and how you can use the same methods to recover your own ex-partner.

First of all, let's get something out of the way first. I know your first knee-jerk response to a break-up is to drop on your knees and beg your ex for another chance. Don't do it - this makes you appear needy and pathetic, both of which will make you look bad in their eyes and actually lower your chances of winning them back! Admit it - no one wants to date someone - especially a man - ready to drop onto their knees and beg at the first opportunity.

Instead, you need to find a way to show your ex exactly what they are missing and, in doing so, convince them that living without you isn't such a good idea. This is actually easier than it sounds, because all you need to do is to stop talking to them and act as if you've moved on. This means that instead of spending the whole day thinking about your ex, you need to pull yourself together and start living your life. Go out with friends, hit the gym or get that career promotion you've always wanted - the key is to not to give in to misery and depression.

In doing so, you will make yourself far more attracting to your ex. When they see you walking down the street, sporting a new haircut and trendy clothing, their first thought will be "Oh, gee, how did I let THAT go?!"

In fact, this is exactly what happened to me. Immediately after the break-up, I hit the gym and stopped smoking. When my ex saw me just two weeks later, she was absolutely amazed - and later that evening I got an SMS from her asking if I'd like to have dinner some time this week! The rest, as they say, is history – but, based on experience, I can tell you that this is simply the best way to win an ex back after a bad break-up!

Get Your Ex Back This Week

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire